Purchasing at Rockford Gun Seller is done in 2 easy
1. Fill out the information below and tell us what you want to purchase.
All information provided will not be shared with any other person. We respect your privacy. The information provided will only be used to provide you a quote. You are under no obligation to purchase the item. We will send you an email with our pricing. Please be as descriptive as possible. You must be properly licensed through your state to purchase and own a firearm.
2. Once you are satisfied and all questions are answered we will work together to place an order.
Firearm orders require a 30% deposit in most cases. Rockford Gun Seller accepts personal checks. PayPal can also be used subject to a 2% convenience fee to cover the service charges.
If required, shipping is a flat rate of $25.00 per handgun and $20.00 per rifle in the lower 48 states via FedEx Ground or similar carrier. Multiple orders may qualify for a discount. Please ask at time of order placement. A 7.25% sales tax will apply to all buyers located in Illinois.
Contact your FFL Dealer to arrange Transfer.
Rockford Gun Seller is a federally licensed firearms dealer (FFL). If your residence is in Illinois you can process the paperwork and pick up the firearm from us. If your order requires a transfer, you will need to locate an FFL dealer to accept the transfer. The FFL dealer will transfer the firearm(s) that you order from us. Have the FFL dealer contact us so we can arrange a "hassle-free" transfer on your behalf.
Rockford Gun Seller DISCLAIMER
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
It is our goal at Equitable Enterprises, Inc. d/b/a Rockford Gun Seller (hereinafter referred to as "EEI") to ensure that you are satisfied with your purchase. Please take a moment to read our terms and conditions so you can assure yourself of a transaction that will meet your needs.
1. All aspects of the transaction will be completed by EEI.
2. Any firearm(s) must be purchased for your own personal use and can not being purchased for anyone else.
3. The intended use of the firearm(s) or equipment must be in compliance with all applicable federal, state and municipal laws, ordinances, rules and regulations.
4. For firearm(s) purchases, the waiting period proscribed by law must be followed. In Illinois a firearms purchaser will not receive the handgun within 24 hours (or 72 hours for a long gun) of receipt of the approval of the NICS background check.
5. Buyer must have appropriate knowledge, understanding, training, and instruction on the proper and lawful way to transport a firearm(s) and store a firearm(s) so it is unloaded and locked with a trigger guard or other locking type mechanism. Buyer understands that all firearms are potentially dangerous if handled improperly and accepts all liability for any accidents and/or injuries resulting there from.
6. Buyer must understand that by purchasing a firearm(s) from EEI that he or she is legally qualified to purchase and own the firearm(s) and that there are no local, state or federal laws preventing transfer or ownership
7. Buyer must understand that EEI function solely as a retail firearms dealer and neither accepts nor assumes any liability for the use or safe functioning of any firearm(s) or equipment sold.
8. Buyer must understand that all warranty issues will be handled directly with the manufacturer and that EEI are not liable or responsible for any repairs or warranty work.
9. Buyer must understand that to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Buyer shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless EEI, its officers, agents and employees, against all injuries, deaths, losses, damages, claims, patent claims, suits, liabilities, judgments (including deficiencies and interest), costs and expenses which may in any way accrue against EEI in whole or in part or in consequence to the firearm(s) or equipment transaction. This indemnity hold harmless provision shall be applicable to any action or claim, and it shall also include any action of law or equity brought by any party against EEI and its officers, agents and employees.
10. Please read all information listed on our web site and clarify any questions before placing a order.